Looking for the perfect solution for your aged commercial roofing in Pittsburgh, PA? Great Lakes Commercial Roofing is partnered with the industry’s most reliable and proven manufacturer to take care of any leaks or problems your commercial or industrial roof might have. Our services include spray polyurethane foam, metal restoration, membrane restoration, and flexion roof systems. We are leading the way in commercial roofing.
What Great Lakes will do for you:
- Provide prompt and conscientious service
- Give you all the information you need to make a decision
- Provide you with a written, step by step proposal
- With our team of fully trained and dedicated individuals, install a roof that is leak free, top quality and on time.
Just see what our clients say in the reviews, we know you will feel the same!
Our Promise to You
If at any time you experience a problem or leak after we install your roof, all you have to do is call me at 814-720-9814 and I will personally make sure it is taken care of within 24 hours. Commercial roofing is what we do best, and we are always striving to improve with each and every opportunity we have. That is why we only provide to you, fully trained, experienced, and hardworking roofing contractors so that you never feel uncomfortable or worried. One of our biggest motivations is the customers’ happiness. Not only do we love what we do and take complete pride in it, but we also care about you as a person. We realize that getting a new roof or having a commercial roofing repair is a major investment. We are here to give you peace of mind and also to make sure that you are satisfied every step of the way. Here at Great Lakes Commercial Roofing in Pittsburgh, PA, we strive to make sure that your roof is done the right way and that you feel confident in the job that we did. Like we mentioned above, if you have a concern about your roof, give us a call and we will get it fixed for you right away. There’s no reason you should have to stress about your commercial roofing, so we take the stress out of it and just leave you with a great quality commercial roofing instead. Give us a call at 814-720-9814 and we will be happy to come out and give you a free estimate.
When you have a flat or metal roofing system, it is important that you take care of it the best that you can. Something to consider would be getting a roof coating. A roof coating can keep your roof lasting up to 15-25 years longer than if you didn’t get one. These roofing systems are a great way to keep your roof looking alive and above all, keep it protected from water damage and other weather. Different roofing systems do different things and some will even be able to help you save energy. When a reflective roof coating is added onto your roof, it can help to reflect the sun off of your building and in turn, lower your cooling bill. To avoid an early roof replacement, consider getting yourself a roof coating that will keep your roof lasting as long as possible.
- Flat Roof Coatings A flat roof coating is a great way to keep your roof protected for an extra 15-25 years and avoid rust and water damage.
- Metal Roof Coatings Metal roofs need extra protection to make sure they avoid getting rust damage and wear off the color and shine.
- Rubber Roof Coatings A rubber roof coating brings a little extra protection and is easy to repair if a part of it becomes damaged.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Your industrial roof is a major investment, so why not give a little extra and make sure that it is covered for even longer than you thought.
- Urethane Modified Acrylic Roof coatings are a quality and easy way to keep your roof protected even longer than before so think about a urethane modified acrylic coating.
Is your metal roof rusty or leaking? We have the perfect solution that comes with an 18-year warranty and is easily renewable! A complete waterproofing system for metal roofs that inhibits rust, stops leaks and provides an energy efficient, long-lasting and attractive finish coat for years of service. All seams are strengthened with fabric reinforcement embedded in our acrylic elastomeric (elastic property of rubber) roof coating. Exposed fasteners are sealed from the elements with premium caulking. Finally, the entire surface of the roof is protected with one of our industry-leading roof coatings. The system is an effective method for preserving an existing metal roof without the need for costly metal repair or replacement.
What can this system do for you?
- Stop leaks at seams where they most occur
- Extend the life of your roof
- Overcome metal design flaws
- Reduce air conditioning costs
Prevents Roof Leaks
This system protects your metal roof from the elements with a highly durable, seamless membrane. Stop leaks where they occur most by sealing all seams, fasteners and penetrations with a combination of the best acrylic elastomeric coatings on the market strengthened with fabric reinforcement. This ensures that the elements can’t get to your most valuable items.
Foam Roofing Installer
Foam Roofing Installer
Sprayed Polyurethane Foam (SPF), is a closed cell roofing and insulation material that both waterproofs and insulates. Sprayed Polyurethane Foam has the highest R-value of any insulation material which can help make your roof leak free and at the same time add exceptional R-value that lowers your energy costs! Benefits of a Sprayed Polyurethane Foam System
1. Seams are one of the major sources of leaks in roof systems and SPF roofs are totally seamless.
2. Water does not travel laterally in SPF roofs as it can in BUR (Built-up roofs with multiple plies of roof felts laminated together with bitumen) or single-ply roofs. A leak in the top membrane of a BUR or single-ply roof will create the spreading of water, saturating the insulation and causing multiple interior leaks. With SPF, even if a hole is punched through the entire two-inch membrane, water movement will be restricted to the hole. In most cases, repairs can be made with a tube of caulk.
3. Because the SPF roof is lightweight, permeable and fully adhered, normally an old roof does not need to be removed in order to apply a new one. If underlying areas of saturated insulation are found, minimal tear-off may be required.
- Acrylic Roof This seamless roof coating will harden and then keep your roof protected from just about anything and is easy to install.
- Polyurea Roof When you need a roof that will keep you protected from water and leaking on your commercial roof, polyurea is the best for you.
- Elastomeric Roof This roof coating is strong and is designed to avoid cracking and peeling on your roof so that you can feel confident that it is working.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your commercial roof instead of replacing it is more economical and also is better for the environment as well.
Commercial Roof Repair
Commercial Roof Repair
Needing commercial roofing is a large undertaking and stress. With enough to worry about when running a company, your roof is the last thing that you want to deal with. That is why when you need a repair on your commercial roofing in Pittsburgh, PA, you can trust the roofers at Great Lakes Commercial Roofing to get the job done for you. When you have your commercial roof inspected and they find that it needs to be repaired, we have a team of experienced and trained roofing contractors that will have no problems getting your roof fixed for you right away.
Why Do They Happen
Problems with commercial roofs happen all the time for many different reasons. Sometimes it is just because the roof is old and needs to be restored or replaced, and sometimes it is simply something that has happened by accident or due to weather. Things like roof coatings or single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof protected and it is very easy to repair a roof this way. Call us at 814-720-9814 if you need a commercial roof repair.
- Single Ply Roof Install Single-ply roofing can be installed on your commercial flat roof and will be able to protect it from water and other weather, very well.
- Commercial Roof Repair Your commercial roof doesn’t have time to be getting replaced, so when you need a repair, call our professionals right away.
- Cool Reflective Roof A cool reflective roof is a great asset to have on your commercial roof if your goal is to save money on your energy bill.
- Green Roofing A green roof on your commercial building is something that is not only beneficial to your energy bill but also to the environment.
- Commercial Roof Installation A commercial roof installation can seem overwhelming, but we have professional roofers that will put your mind at ease.
- Commercial Roof Replacement Sometimes your roof gets ruined from weather or age and will need to be replaced so that no further damage to your building can happen.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Commercial foam roofing is a great roofing option that is easy and fast to put on and will be able to protect you just like any other roof would do.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Commercial metal roofing is one of the most popular choices for roofing because it lasts over 70 years and is extremely durable.
- Commercial Roof Consultant If you need someone who will stand by you and be able to guide you through your roofing experience, we have roofing consultants.